Short courses currently available include:
- Pre Sea Familiarisation Training: Induction
- Basic Training (STCW required): PSSR, PST, Fire Fighting, FAAS, DSD and Medicals & eyesight tests (where required)
- Safety Training: Basic Training for Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Operations, Basic Training for Oil & Chemical Tanker Cargo Operations, Advanced Training for Oil & Chemical Tanker Cargo Operations, Advanced Training for Gas Tanker Cargo Operations, Carriage of Dangerous Goods, Safety Officer.
- Mandatory/Skills development training: All mandatory training and education is fully accredited by SAMSA, the South African Maritime Safety Authority, and therefore fully compliant with STCW 2010 (Manila amended) requirements.
- Simulator based training: ECDIS, GMDSS, Long Range Certificate, Shipboard Security Officer, Marine Pollution (MARPOL), ENS at Management & Operations level, ARPA at Management level, High Voltage
- Bridge Simulator: ASD/Voith Tug Handling Familiarisation/Intermediate courses, Bridge Watchkeeping (BWK) for Cadets / Ratings, Bridge Resource Management (BRM), Bridge Resource Management for Pilots (BRMP), Ship Simulation & Bridge Teamwork (SSBT).
- Engine Room Simulator: Auxiliary Boiler Familiarisation, General Refrigeration, Engine Room Plant Familiarisation (ERPF), Engine Room Resource Management (ERRM), Engine Room Watchkeeping
We also develop client-specific training programmes.