Maritime courses and services:
Seatrain offers a wide range of courses for the Maritime sector.
These include both short and company-specific courses.
Click on the links below for more details on services, courses and programmes serving the maritime industry. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, course dates and prices:
Oil & Gas Courses
Seatrain has access to a range of specialist oil and gas courses thanks to a joint venture between our parent company, SAMTRA and the Stavanger Offshore Tekniske Skole Course Centre (SOTSCC) in Norway.
SOTSCC is a highly respected and trusted oil and gas industry training provider with several North Sea and international clients. The SOTSCC/SAMTRA partnership paves the way for SAMTRA and Seatrain to offer a unique, tailor-made human capital development solution for offshore oil and gas sector in the Sub-Saharan region.
The courses are offered at the SAMTRA facility in Simon’s Town, South Africa, or at suitable venues provided by clients in the region, or through a blended-learning option, utilising e-learning online instruction to cover a broad spectrum of specialist areas, such as:
Courses are offered at the SAMTRA facility
- COURSE A: An Overview of the Oil and Gas Value Chain
- COURSE B: HSE (Healthy, Safety and Environment) in the Oil and Gas Industry
- COURSE C: Administration & Management for Oil and Gas Industry
- COURSE D: Technical Oil and Gas
- COURSE E: Petroleum Technology
- COURSE F: Well Service Technology
- COURSE G: Subsea Technology
- COURSE H: Laws and Regulations related to the Oil and Gas Industry
- COURSE I: Barriers and Human Factors
- COURSE J: Protecting the Environment in the Oil and Gas Industry
- COURSE K: HSE for Safety Officers
- COURSE L: Technical College Petroleum – Level 1
In addition to the above, SAMTRA has formed a memorandum of agreement with the Australian based SAFESHIP Tanker Safety Consultants, to provide the following SAMSA accredited STCW training courses for personnel in the Oil, Gas and Chemical Tanker Shipping industries:
- Basic Training for Oil and Chemical Tanker Cargo Operations – STCW A-V/1-1-1
- Basic Training for Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Operations – STCW A-V/1-2-1
- Advanced Training for Oil and Chemical Tanker Cargo Operations – STCW A-V/1-1-2 & 1-1-3
- Advanced Training for Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Operations – STCW A-V/1-2-2
Take a look at the range of courses on offer …